Powered By Blogger

Sunday 20 March 2016

Bookish Bingo Readathon Sign up and Updates

I haven't done very brilliantly with Bookish Bingo so far this month. Most likely because I had so many different books on the go when I started which I have been trying to finish off, and read a load of Netgalley stuff so I can focus mainly on Bookish Bingo books. 

 

 

My completed squares are looking a bit pathetic at the moment. Oh well. However, I did see this morning that Pretty Deadly Reviews are hosting a Bookish Bingo Readathon in early April. So this should be a great way to get some more squares covered.

 

In my currently reading list I've got a load of things on the go for different squares as well. So now I'm pretty much in Bookish Bingo reading mode. 

 

The Steep and Thorny Way by Cat Winters - Hamlet retelling - retelling square

An Inheritance of Ashes by Leah Bobet - End of the World Square

Court of Fives by Kate Elliot - number in title

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken - Metallic Lettering

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - set over 200 years ago

When Everything Feels Like The Movies by by Raziel Reid - under 200 pages

Awake at Dawn by C C Hunter - green cover

The Dark Days Club by Allison Goodman - MC Shares your first initial

Red Dwarf Omnibus - Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers + Better Than Life  by Grant Naylor - set in space

 

Plan being to finish these all before the readerthon then during the readerthon I can read stuff for the remaining squares. 

Original post: sunsetxcocktail.booklikes.com/post/1361774/bookish-bingo-readathon-sign-up-and-updates

No comments:

Post a Comment