Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 September 2013

Review: Rogue, Rachel Vincent

Rogue (Shifters, #2)Rogue by Rachel Vincent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I found myself liking this one much more than the first book in the series, I liked the first. The plot was better and Faythe as a main character seemed to be much improved (even though the spelling of her name annoys me to no end). The writing was engaging and I was quickly drawn into the world of the Pride and how everything worked. I even liked seeing more of Marc and Faythe's relationship, though some times it amazes me how much of her bullshit he can take. Some of her decisions in this book were stupid, but at least she did finally man up to her own mistakes and refuse to take the easy way out. And I believe we see the consequences of this in the next book.

One other thing that particularly annoys me - a grown woman calling her father "Daddy". Might just be a personal thing, but I find that a little....creepy. And annoying.

Other than a few little things, its a series a I very much enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment