Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 November 2013

Review: The Bone Season, Samantha Shannon

The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1)The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This was a fall for the hype one that failed for me. I got it in hard back the day it came out. I just couldn't finish it.

Technically the world building and imagination put into book is in away brilliant. Original and complex. My problem was it was so complex I couldn't keep up with it and remember what the hell was going on.

There was a lot of info dumping early on and the plot was very very slow. 100+ pages in I'm just not enjoying it and haven't picked it up in a while and am not looking forward to anymore of it when there are other books in my currently reading shelf I'm enjoying more.

Just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment