Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Review: The Boss, Abigale Barnette

The Boss (The Boss, #1)The Boss by Abigail Barnette
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read from 3rd September to 29th November 2013. Book I own on Kindle.

I picked this up from amazon after reading the author's hilarious recaps of the abysmal 50 Shades trilogy. Now THIS is how you write an erotic romance

The chemistry between Neil and Sophie was fantastic. Initially my first thoughts on starting were its very Devil Wears Prada with an erotica theme. However, other than being set at a fashion magazine, it wasn't really anything like Devil Wears Prada.

The characters compliment each other well, and their mutual respect for each other make the BDSM scenes really hot. The plot was pretty good too, if a little too predictable.

A thoroughly enjoyable read, really hot! Looking forward to the next in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment