Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Review: I Knew You Were Trouble

Review:

I Knew You Were Trouble: A Jessie Jefferson Novel - Paige Toon

I received a copy from Netgalley.

 

This is one of those books that seemed like a good idea at the time I requested it. I was looking for some lighthearted fluff. But unfortunately, this one is just not working for me.

Admittedly, I didn't actually realize it was the second book in a series, I think I can get the gist of what's going on but the story is simply not catching my attention. I'm bored already, and its only ten percent in, and I just don't have any interest in continuing. The characters are a little annoying, and I just don't like it.

 

So this is a DNF for me.

 

Thank you to Netgalley and Simon and Schuster UK Children's for approving my request to view the title.

Original post: sunsetxcocktail.booklikes.com/post/1244656/review-i-knew-you-were-trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment