Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 September 2015

Review: Sing For Me

Sing For Me (Angels and Arias) (Volume 1) - Gracie Madison

I received a copy from Netgalley.

 

I think this is a case of it seemed like a good idea at the time. Also, cover lust. I found this title whilst browsing on Netgalley for New Adult that wasn't a contemporary. The cover got my attention immediately, it is flat out stunning. The blurb sounded intriguing.

 

But the story is just not working for me. I made it 12% but the dialogue is making me want to bash my head against the wall. The setting is quite descriptive, but I can't stand the characters. I quite liked Natalie, but that's about it. I can't see myself finishing this one, I just don't like it. So on the DNF pile it goes.

 

Thank you to Netgalley and Xpresso Book Tours for approving my request to view the title.

Original post: sunsetxcocktail.booklikes.com/post/1257879/review-sing-for-me

No comments:

Post a Comment