Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 February 2016

DNF: Jane Steele

Jane Steele  - Lyndsay Faye

I received a copy from Netgalley.

This caught my attention simply because of that brilliant line 'Reader, I murdered him'. This isn't usually my type of book, but I really wanted to try it. After trying it, it's hook and premise is definitely an attention grabber. It's excellently written, I am just not that into the story, and at present don't see myself getting much further (this may be because the Kindle formatting from the galley is weird and there are symbols and numbers that break up the text frequently and its making the narrative confusing). I can certainly see myself purchasing a finished copy, maybe to try again at a later date, but at this time, I am just not the right reader for this particular book.

Much appreciation and my thanks to Headline for approving my request to view the title.

Original post: sunsetxcocktail.booklikes.com/post/1344351/dnf-jane-steele

No comments:

Post a Comment