Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 April 2016

Bookish Bingo Readathon Wrap Up

 

After a week of Bookish Bingo Readthon this is now what my Bookish Bingo card looks like. 

 

Squares Finished:

Unrivalled by Alyson Noel - March April May Release

Firewalker by Josephine Angelini - Ugly Cover

Exit, Persued by a Bear by EK Johnston - MC Shares your First Initial

None of the Above by I.W, Gregorio - None Binary MC

And I Darken by Kiersten White - Set over 200 Years ago (I started this one yesterday, read 70% and the rest the morning so I'm counting this one in readathon week) 

 

Didn't quite manage to make a bingo, but I did manage to get quite a few squares covered. Didn't quite stick with my original plan as I found some other books to read, which obviously worked better as a few of them I managed to start and finish in a day. 

 

Definitely a lot of fun participating, I even did the photo challenges. And definitely something I would take part in again. 

Original post: sunsetxcocktail.booklikes.com/post/1377282/bookish-bingo-readathon-wrap-up

No comments:

Post a Comment