Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Bookish Bingo Spring 2016 Complete

 

I think this is possibly the fastest I’ve ever completed a Bookish Bingo card, in just under 2 months, with no DNFs. I think the readathon I participated in was a huge help. Some of the books I was reading for various squares I really wasn’t getting anywhere with, even though I liked them, found others. I stuck to some of my plan, found other books for other squares.

 

Completed List

Second Chance - Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin - 3.1/2 stars

Set in Space - Red Dwarf Omnibus - Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers & Better Than Life by Grant Naylor - 5 stars

Non Binary MC - None of the Above by IW Gregorio - 4 stars

Under 200 Pages - When Everything Feels Like The Movies by Raziel Reid - 3 Stars

Ugly Cover - Firewalker (Worldwalker #2) by Josephine Angelini - 3 Stars

Set Over 200 Years ago - And I Darken by Kiersten White - 3 Stars

March, April, May Release - Unrivaled by Alyson Noel - 5 stars

Criminals - Burning by Danielle Rollins - 3 Stars

Metallic Lettering - Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken - 2 stars

Based on a Real Event - Burn Baby Burn by Meg Medina - 4 Stars

Book Towards Another Challenge - Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass - 5 Stars

Green Cover - Strange Sweet Song by Adi Rule - 3 Stars

Free - Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood - 3.1/2 Stars

Retelling - The Steep and Thorny Way by Cat Winters - 3.1/2 Stars

Set In More Than One Country - Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - 5 stars

Characters Are Not Human - Awake At Dawn (Shadow Falls #2) by C C Hunter - 4 Stars Rec’d by More Than One Friend - Jellico Road by Melina Marchetta - 4 Stars

Flowers on Cover - Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke - 4 Stars

MC Shares your First Initial - Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E.K. Johnston - 5 stars

Written Under a Pen Name - Paper Princess by Erin Watt - 5 Stars (Erin Watt is the pen name for writing duo Elle Kennedy and Jen Frederick)

More Than One Author - Their Fractured Light (Starbound #3) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner 4 Stars

End of the World - An Inheritance of Ashes by Leah Bobet - 2 Stars

Number in The Title - Court of Fives by Kate Elliott - 5 Stars

Non Fiction - Yes Please by Amy Poehler - 3 stars

Stand-alone - The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner - 2 Stars

 

You can see my Goodreads list here

A mini review post of some of the titles here (I will probably have another mini review post with more of this list at some point by the end of may).

 

Best Books - Court of Fives, Paper Princess, Burn Baby Burn, Awake at Dawn, Jellico Road (the friends who recced this to me were right - I was told I would cry my eyes out and I did), Wild Swans., Unrivaled, Exit Pursued by a Bear.

 

Worst Books - There was nothing I flat out hated, though didn’t really like the Serpent King or An Inheritance of Ashes. Passenger was quite disappointing. I may read other books instead of these ones by the end of May.

Original post: sunsetxcocktail.booklikes.com/post/1392488/bookish-bingo-spring-2016-complete

No comments:

Post a Comment