Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 August 2016

DNF: Kids of Appetite

Review:

Kids of Appetite - David Arnold

I received a copy from Penguin's First to Read.

 

Not for me. I keep picking this up, reading a few chapters and putting it aside. The story is simply not grabbing my attention at the moment. There is nothing wrong with the novel that I can think of, I don't hate any of the characters. It's a fairly interesting concept. Two different kids Vince and Mads both fall in with a group of very different misfits. There's been some sort of incident - a murder and the story flips between the different view points of Vince and Mads in their police interviews and the events leading up that lead them there. The problem for me is I'm not connecting to anything in this novel. So it's a DNF for me.

Original post: sunsetxcocktail.booklikes.com/post/1454742/dnf-kids-of-appetite

No comments:

Post a Comment