Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 September 2016

DNF: King Slayer

Review:

The King Slayer (The Witch Hunter) - Virginia Boecker

I received a copy from Netgalley.

Snagged a copy with auto approval from Hatchette Children's on Netgalley as I remember quite liking the first book and being interested enough to know what happens next. Problem I have is I can't actually remember anything about the plot of the first book and I haven't got a clue what's going on in what I've read of the second one. It's not a bad book by any means, it's just confusing as hell. And at the moment I don't feel like re reading the first one. It's certainly something I may do at a later date, and then pick up the second one as I purchased a paperback copy, but not at the moment. So DNFing.

Original post: sunsetxcocktail.booklikes.com/post/1466054/dnf-king-slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment