Powered By Blogger

Monday 19 December 2016

Redoing the Booklikes TBR list

After browsing through my never ending TBR list on Booklikes once the site was working again last week I noticed so many duplicates and things I'm never going to get round to reading, after trying to go through and remove the duplicates, I finally decided what the hell - I removed the whole thing and am going to redo it completely. I usually use the booklikes list for books I own.

 

(At some point I'm probably going to be kicking myself and wondering what possessed me to do this, but hell, it's my blog, I'll whine if I want to)

 

So be warned, there may be a fair amount of want to read things coming up over the next few days.

Original post: sunsetxcocktail.booklikes.com/post/1506795/redoing-the-booklikes-tbr-list

No comments:

Post a Comment