Powered By Blogger

Saturday 16 June 2018

Even more summer bingo updates

Someone Else's Pick for you - Time Shifters Episode one of the Chronicles of the Harekaiin (recommended by Lora's Rants and Reviews)

Adventure - Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody

Set During Wartime - Reign the Earth by A.C.Guaghen

Travel - Isle of Blood and Stone by Makiia Lucier

Metallic Lettering - Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi 

 

So that leaves

LGBT+ (I have so many books for this square I just need to pick one)

Red Cover

Blue Cover - possible pick The Dazzling Heighs by Katherine MgGee (second book in the Thousandth Floor trilogy, UK paperback has a lovely shiny blue cover)

Sequel

2018 Debut

Religion

Scifi

Pirates

A Book You've Been Putting Off - possible pick - The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (I've had this as soon as it came out but I've been putting it off forever worried I'll be the black sheep - it's a very important book, what if I don't like it? Or Illuminae - I have this entire trilogy but never got round to reading it. Illuinae would work for sci-fi too. Always and Forever Lara Jean - I love this series to pieces but if I read the last book the series will be over. 

Freebie

Original post: sunsetxcocktail.booklikes.com/post/1766210/even-more-summer-bingo-updates

No comments:

Post a Comment