Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 July 2019

DNF: Manhattan Beach

Review:

Manhattan Beach: A Novel - Jennifer Egan

I received a copy from Netgalley.

This is one of those books that's out of my usual comfort reading zone but sounded really good so I thought I would give it a try. It's not that I hate it or anything, I did actually like most of what I read, the setting was interesting and so were the characters but it's been well over month since I last picked this book up and don't see myself doing so any time some. Something I may pick up again at a different time - I didn't dislike it or anything I just seem to have lost interest for the time being.

Thank you to Netgalley and Little, Brown Book Group UK for approving my request to view the title.

Original post: sunsetxcocktail.booklikes.com/post/1920072/dnf-manhattan-beach

No comments:

Post a Comment