Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Books and Stuff



This will be a blog about books. Since becoming active on goodreads.com I've seen a lot of favourite authors have blogs and a lot of my reviewers have blogs too. I love reading both and this year I started doing my own reviews, rather than just reading and rating, so why not do a blog too? I read a mixture of YA and Adult books. I read mostly paranormal romance/urban fantasy and horror. I do also enjoy crime thrillers and court room drama, epic fantasy, and the occasional erotica novel. Sometimes I read historical, SciFi, and even though its not really my thing, I do try contemporary romance every now and then for something different.

Heather's read book montage

Susie's Choice
Angel on the Ropes
The Midnight Hunt
Exit Strategy
Unleashed Fury
Driver's Dead
Jessica and the Secret Star
Whirlwind
The Devil Will Come
Blood And Gold
The Hobbit
Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Beautiful Sins: Leigha Lowery
The Rest Falls Away
Jessica Against Bruce
Silent Echo: A Siren's Tale
The Mystic Wolves
The Dead Game
A Storm of Swords: Steel and Snow
The Baby-Sitter II


Heather's favorite books »

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Heather has read 88 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

No comments:

Post a Comment