Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 September 2013

Review: After The Ending, Lindsey Fairleigh

After The Ending (The Ending, #1)After The Ending by Lindsey Fairleigh
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Not for me. Barely made it past 20%. I didn't like the two main characters, they seemed far too girlie and silly to be dealing with something on the magnitude of apocalyptic mess this novel was trying to convey. The idea was an interesting one, but I just did not like it. The tone was too flippant and I did not like the emails switching back and forth between the two girls which made them sound like tweens bitching about bad days and boys. I like the idea of trying to stay in touch with a loved one - but urg.

Thank you Netgalley for the Arc, but since I can't stomach any more of this novel, on this one, I will not be providing a full review.

No comments:

Post a Comment