Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 September 2013

Review: Midnight Alley, Rachel Caine

Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires, #3)Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read the first two books in this series in paperback then got a huge ass iBooks collection of books 1 to 8 which I'm working my way through however, I'm adding each one separately rather than in a bundle because the bundle is taking me forever to get through and I'm going to have different views on different books. Where as I loved the first two, this one was only an okay one.

I liked the story, there are characters I love, characters I hate and things about the plot I liked and didn't like but since it was a while ago when I read it I can't remember off the to of my head. I remember reading it pretty quickly in about a week and going immediately into the next one as it had a pretty good cliffhangery ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment