Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 January 2016

DNF: Spinning Starlight

Spinning Starlight - R.C. Lewis

DNFed at page 143.

 

Hardback purchased, an eye catching cover and interesting plot. Not a fairytale I know at all, so sounded interesting (and I did look up the original). While the novel was certainly very creative in its sci-fi atmosphere, it was very confusing, and I felt no connection to any of the characters. There seemed to be a lot going on and a lot of new things and characters and rules and laws popping up and I found myself growing very bored very fast. I do have another book by the same author I will give read at some point, but this particular book was not for me. 

Original post: sunsetxcocktail.booklikes.com/post/1331661/dnf-spinning-starlight

No comments:

Post a Comment